Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review of Craved By Stephanie Nelson

Synopsis: Gwen Sparks just wants to live a peaceful life in the supernatural town of Flora, but from the moment she read about the first murdered witch, all hope of peace was abandoned. Possessing the rare ability to read the memories of dead, she volunteers to help catch the culprit behind the string of drained witches. Gwen has to team up with the one man who broke her heart, deal with a ghost who pulls her into the deathly realm at will, and a fight off the advances of sexy but frustrating vampire who not only craves what runs through her veins—he wants her heart.




My Thoughts: This story revolves around the death of witches and addiction to their blood which is new and fresh for me and I enjoyed it alot more then I thought I would. I love Gwen and how strong she is. Even when faced with betrayal and hurt. How much love she feels for Aiden and even Micah. I have to say Ian is a total ass but in some ways I like him more then  I do the other characters yet I'm not even sure why maybe the bad boy thing. Fiona annoyed me a little  with her spoiled rich girl act but then she grew on me. The ending was a twist I didn't see coming but  I look forward to the next installment for sure. Stephanie's world  of Flora and Moon is awesome. This book gets The SiNner's Stamp of approval and two thumbs up.



Stay Tuned for my revuew of book two later on today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me! So happy you enjoyed Craved!

    ReplyDelete