Sunday, March 16, 2014

Guest post with Jennifer James

Welcome Jennifer James to my little corner of the web.Be nice she is awesome!





Sometimes I like to look at fun, romantic things on the internet. It makes me all squishy happy and provides some inspiration when instead of writing a happy ending, I’m more inclined to end my romance in a horror story style massacre.

Hey, it happens. PMS can do crazy crap to your brain. And kids. Kids will make you nutty too. Laundry is always a pain.


So, here’s some stuff that’s so happy lovely woo-hoo I can’t stand it. Even my evil moods cannot survive the onslaught of this stuff. There’s no way to *not* smile.



  •  Strangers Kissing Viral ,sweet, and the blonde with the braids and the guy in the grey hat are totally into each other.  I love it!

  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time! I sing it, I dance it, I shake my booty to it. “It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Peanut Butter Jelly! Peanut Butter Jelly! Peanu—” Oops. Sorry. I like the Gummy Bear song too.



And this is probably my favorite thing ever: 

)



Of course, anything with Jensen Ackles is always a win.  So *THIS* might be my favorite thing:


)


Or maybe anytime Jensen is on screen…that’s my favorite. Yeah. That stuff. When he does the thing with the thing and then the thing? All that. 

Thanks for hanging out with me. Hope you have a smile on your face. 



2 comments: