Saturday, August 20, 2011

Silver Moon review

Silver Moon


By Stacey Thompson-Geer



After 130 years, you’d think I would know better than to go looking for trouble, but I just can’t seem to help myself. The council wants me to catch a werewolf. I just want to paint my nails. Rose is a bitchy sarcastic vampire that ends up hunting a werewolf in, of all places, Las Vegas. She finds very quickly that things are not going to go as planned.

 
 
My thoughts:
 
This was a fast paced quick read that left me wanting more. Now I want to know what happened with Jerry and Rose and Bobby. What is going to happen with the council. There are a lot of unanswered questions that I want answered. It was too short but it was a novella so its supposed to be short. Stacey did an awesome job and would love to read more.

1 comment: