Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest post from Lizzy Hayes (In My Dreams by by Cameo Renae tour)

Dear Reader,




My name’s Elizabeth Hayes and I’m seventeen. My friends call me Lizzy, and so can you.



I’ve been struggling and dealing with the sudden loss of my best friend Michael Young. He was the dreamiest, athletic, and an all-around great guy. Everyone that met him - loved him. Michael was there for me during the early struggles of my life. He brought me joy, when I’d forgotten the meaning, and stuck with me through thick and thin.



The night we were supposed to celebrate our four-year “date” anniversary, I received a call. A call that would change my life forever. A call which told me that Michael was dead. A car accident, is what they said. But things just didn’t seem to add up. Then, I began having these crazy dreams about him. And that’s when Lucy Crow showed up.



Lucy is a native Alaskan, and a Shaman in her village way up north. She can talk to the dead. She drove many hours to let me know that Michael had come to her in the middle of the night, and he wouldn’t leave her alone until she found me, and gave me a message. He knew that if she called me, I wouldn’t believe. I’m a huge skeptic of anything supernatural… or, I was.



Lucy told me that Michael was still with me, trying to make contact. The easiest way…was while I slept. Then she gave me a horrifying message. Michael didn’t die in a car accident, as I’d suspected. He was murdered, and now his murderer was after me.



Soon after, my world began a deadly spiral out of control, and things that I’d never believed in, were revealed right before my eyes. Some of these things, I wouldn’t have believed, had I not witnessed them firsthand.



I’d love to share more, but it’s way too much to write, and I’m not a writer. But, there is someone who has taken the time to write my story. It is a story of how Michael saved my life; an emotional, heart-breaking, but wonderful story of love; a love that defied death, and saved many.



Michael – I’ll always love you, and you’ll be - Forever in my heart.

Beverly – thank you for inviting me to your blog. You rock!

Cameo Renae – Thanks for listening and writing my story. Love ya!

And to You – Thanks for reading this. I hope you’ll read my story entitled:

In My Dreams.



Love and Warmest Wishes,

Lizzy Hayes - xoxo



About the book: It was happening again. The dreams. The nightmares. It was something seventeen year-old Elizabeth “Lizzy” Hayes thought she’d outgrown; dreams that would come true; detailed premonitions of how people would die. This time she dreams about her boyfriend, Michael Young, and soon discovers that he’s been found… dead. Michael hasn’t crossed over because he was murdered, and now his murderer is coming for Lizzy. His spirit won’t rest until she is safe, and as a newbie spirit, the easiest way for him to make contact is through Lizzy’s dreams. When she dreams, it’s as if he hasn’t died.


Lizzy must learn to pull on her inner strength to survive horrifying events. Meanwhile, in the spirit world, Michael learns everything he can about his supernatural gifts to help. But will it be enough to save her?







In My Dreams

Author: Cameo Renae

Genre: YA Fiction - Paranormal Romance/Suspense/Thriller

Published by: CreateSpace (April 30, 2011)

Age Recommendation: YA – 15-17 years of age – for mild violence

Format: Perfect Paperback & eBook

ISBN 13: 978-1461083993

Number of pages: 248

http://nurtureyourbooks.com/vbtblog/?p=1743
 
 
Ty  Lizzy for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly! Thanks for sharing Lizzy's post. It was very cool! ;)
    She also wanted me to thank you for allowing her to write this. She really enjoyed herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome! Tweeted it! :)

    ReplyDelete