Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Waves to all my followers old and new a lil update

If your reading this your in for a  lil bit of a  information I was sick yesterday so im even farther behind then i originally was  I will have winners of all contests I have  held over the last few months announced by the end of the week. Im always a lil slow but family comes first they say. I love all the support you all have given me over the last few months I really Appricate it I am working on a whole new blog for  product reviews  and will be announcing its title and  url  next week or so  I hope my followers will follow it as well I do follow back. If your following me and I havent followed you back please shoot me a comment andtell me to follow because I follow back  same with  twitter  if  your following me  shoot me a comment and ill follow back

@bainesgoddess

I love ya guys you all rock!  I hope you have an awesome week and I hope you like whats to come . If you want to see other things please let me know  I will try and add that as well.

1 comment: