Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bryton floss for on the go people...







About: BrytonPick
BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet



Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.



Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss



Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder



Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")





Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).





Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch.





BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA at FDA registered facilities (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)

MY OPINION:

When I first read about this product I was a little skeptical about if it worked or not. So I was courious and I decided to try it my self. While they advertize like floss on the go would be perfect or as a tooth pick morethen floss. I love the concept of this product tho it is something I would use on the go or for travel but I wouldnt change my regular floss for this product.Another draw back is they dont sell them in my state if i wanted to buy more id have to order offline and get them and thatsa big draw back because when I want to use something and I am all out I want to be able to run to the store and get what ever it is. The design works well when for getting stuck particles of food from back teeth. I would recomend this to the on the go person in replace of tooth picks or the gross use of other objects to pick their teeth. So while this was not a product for me it is a product I would recomend for someone else.


Where to find:

http://www.brytonpick.com/
Where to Buy:



Pathmark Stores

drugstore.com

SUPERVALU

CVS

Meijer

Amazon.com

Winn-Dixie
Publix

7-11

Race Trac









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment