Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review of Kissing Balm from Edenfantasys

When I first bought this I was Very skeptical because well my lips stay pretty dry and cracked. So When I bought this I figured worse case will make a good lip gloss with out wearing make up. After trying it that first time I absolutely fell in love with it. I swear by this my lips were dry,cracked and burning after using it they are soft and give a nice cooling feeling and heals the cracks and the dryness.I bought the honey orange flavor. The scent is awesome and the taste is kind of flowery but good.This product is a bit pricey but it has actually saved me  some money in the long run I haven't had to keep buying regular lip balm every week in 3 months so was well worth the splurge.I definitely give this product the SiNner's stamp of approval.


Direct link to the product and the site

Kissing Balm


adult shop


UPDATE I recently purchased the Honey Rose of this as well And I love it just as much. Tho I did give the Honey Rose to my mom as a gift because she expressed how much she enjoyed it more then the orange. I would love if there were more flavors but hey this product rocks so much that Id buy it again and again in just these two. And I dont even buy a lot of cosmetics but this has become a must have especially hear lately in the heat.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment